CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Flashback Friday

Thinking this might be a weekly activity on my blog.

For Flashback Friday think back to the books you read as a child. What do you remember most about the book or series? Do your children read them? Will you introduce your children to them?

This week the book, well series I am going to flashback is the Choose Your own Adventure series. I remember reading these like they were going out of style. I had stacks of them to read and read each one till I exhausted all the different choices I could make. I did cheat at times and read ahead so I new I would get to the end of the book in one piece and in a sense win at my own game.

Surprisingly these books are still being published. At least they were in 2006 and 2007. I may just have to introduce this series to my oldest chick... wonder if she will love them as much as I did.

1 comment:

  1. I tried to get D to get one of these at the library a few weeks ago, it was a no go. Brat!

    ReplyDelete