CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 28, 2009

The end of year shuffle...

With the end of year in sight I have had to put my constant reading on the back burner. I have 2 kids at home for one more week, so my attention has one more distraction and when I say distraction I mean it lovingly and a distraction from reading.

However with Christmas I got $70 in bookstore gift cards. Boy does my family know what I like. I have the lists ready and when I enter the store I will purchase the books for upcoming challenges.

The New Year will bring my growing of knowledge into the book blogging world and hopefully a more organized page once I get the kinks worked out.

Looking forward to challenging myself more and entering more of the wonderful Reading Challenges that are out there.

See ya in the year 2010!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for tomorrow, flesh slate for book challenges! Happy New year my sassy good friend!

    ReplyDelete