CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

What's your poison

With the many ways technology keeps advancing there are so many ways to read a book. There is the old fashioned way of paper, which still is a world wide favorite. Then there is audio. This is the most convenient if you are more of an auditory person. What is great is you can pop a cassette (for you people my age), or CD and now download it to an ipod (for you new generations) and listen to it where ever you go.

Technology has now taken reading one step further. You can now by a digital reader like the Kindle and have 100's of books at your fingertips in one machine. It's the ipod for books. Even the Iphone has book applications where you can buy books (Kindle app) or buy and app that has it's own library.

What is my poison?

I have to say I love it old school. I love having that actual book in my lap with pages to turn. However, sometimes I do forget my book when I leave the house so my Iphone is my back up.
My books are my American Express card... I never leave home without it!

1 comment:

  1. like you I am old school! I love the way a book feels in my hands and I love the way they smell!

    ReplyDelete